• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I flagged it last night. A buddy of mine emailed him and then googled his email, which then he was able to find his facebook page.
    He looks like a thug and likes rap music, I'd venture too say the gun is stolen........that's likely why it has "no clip"

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I flagged it last night. A buddy of mine emailed him and then googled his email, which then he was able to find his facebook page.
    He looks like a thug and likes rap music, I'd venture too say the gun is stolen........that's likely why it has "no clip"

Your buddy should ask for more pics, specifically of the sides. Then email state PD and maybe they'll snag him. If it is stolen, I bet the rightful owner is pi$$ed! Looks like a nice gun.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    I think we will be seeing an increase of these "entertaining Armslist posts" with most of the Facebook gun sale groups being almost nonexistent... And that means more highly inflated prices as well

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Your buddy should ask for more pics, specifically of the sides. Then email state PD and maybe they'll snag him. If it is stolen, I bet the rightful owner is pi$$ed! Looks like a nice gun.

He did, and the seller wanted a cell phone number to text the pics to. Myself nor my friend wanted to give out our cell phone numbers. I would say by the price, we all know to stay away from it.
    Maybe some of the LEO's that come on here will take some initiative and check into it.

Top Bottom