• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Yeah, a GFZ led by a leftist loon. He seems not to be averse to taking everyone's money though...since he spends that money supporting causes I don't he gets none of mine.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My wife and I love Costco. We have saved thousands there on things we buy anyway. Got our Tempur-Pedic bed there at a crazy discount.

They pay their staff a living wage. In retail. In 2014.

I carry there every Sunday (CC), never had an issue.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    But why doesn't it include set-up? :)

I can see the driver now.... "@#^#@$%&%$@#&!!! You're own your own now buddy #$%@^%&@!" as he drops it off at the curb. ;)

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    But why doesn't it include set-up? :)

I can see the driver now.... "@#^#@$%&%$@#&!!! You're own your own now buddy #$%@^%&@!" as he drops it off at the curb. ;)

That's me to a T. Im a delivery driver(semi truck). Residential is curb side all day long. Now I will always ask I will help you get it in the garage my jib stops at tbe curb

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That's me to a T. Im a delivery driver(semi truck). Residential is curb side all day long. Now I will always ask I will help you get it in the garage my jib stops at tbe curb

I should add:

I bought my gun safe from Costco. The paperwork said "curbside delivery". When the carrier arrived (It was Old Dominion, an LTL carrier) the driver asked me where I wanted it, and wheeled it into place (in the garage). I spoke with him briefly, and he said that he has helped people move them into their houses before. Some people offered to pay him, and some refused. He said he always helped, paid or not.

I had a good experience with them...your mileage may vary.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Didn't realize costco was a gfz- maybe I've missed the signs. I cc there every trip so even seeing a sign would deter that but I do try and keep an eye out for the no gun signs.

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    Easy to miss the sign. The have it to cover their A$$. I always CC. I typically agree with support with my dollars, but I save thousands. IMO there is not a better retailer in North America.

Top Bottom