• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I just bought a Sears Model 300 (Winchester 1400) from a friend. its a 12 gauge autoloader and I gotta say im not a big fan lol but I only paid $100 for it :rockwoot:he needed money for a XD .40 so I decided to help him out. I just wish it could hold more shells I think when I shoot it it could be disappointment 2+1 is just like getting started lol and sorry I live by the creed of Ill never sell any of my guns :): I think im gonna cut the barrel down to 18.5 this gun doesnt fill any void I have in my safe so then it become a defensive weapon and I know itl never be collectible especially with the shape its in

34s3251.jpg

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    As it's essentially a Win 1400, you may very well be able to find compatible mag. tube extensions and springs...

-J-

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    Do some looking around before you cut it down....you might be able to trade for something youd like better and someone may be looking for THAT gun.

orange

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Gary! Not cool.
    I'll give you $105 for it.

Seriously though, that seems like an awfully long magazine for only two shells. Maybe it's plugged for hunting?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I'll go $110!! sweet deal!, do semi auto shotguns have plugs, like pumps do?, could that be limiting the capacity? Trade it, cut the barrel, keep it, it's your's!!!!

Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    My thoughts exactly on the plug, only a two round capacity is something i've never seen on a shotgun that doesn't have a plug installed.

Top Bottom