• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    In case anyone gets up early and reads this, Or is still online.

Pami and I are planning on being at Atterbury tomorrow morning, Sunday April 6th between 9am and 10am.

If you happen to actually come that way, You might recognize Pami. I think she'll be wearing pink Camouflage pants shooting her Sig Mosquito on the pistol Range.

I'll likely be shooting the AR, or my Friend Jame's Muzzle loader.... Find Pami, She'll help you find us. ;)

If none of you head down, I'm sure we'll post pictures tomorrow. I need some action shots with the AR anyway :do2:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Looks like Pami is NOT going to wear the Pink Camo pants.
    She is wearing blue jeans, a pink shirt that says "Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again" and a cover sweater that's also pink.

She'll still likely be the only girl on the pistol range with a Sig mosquito.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'm sure she will be hard to spot in the pink camo :lmfao:

He genuinely seemed stunned I did NOT want to wear my pajamas to the range. Maybe once I get pink (or purple or blue or any color but green or tan or black) camo pants that, you know, maybe have pockets and aren't PJs I might wear them in public. ;) Or maybe once I start hitting the target more consistently and the "rolled-eyes-here-comes-another-Range-Bimbo" looks get stopped by my awesomeness, *maybe* I'll wear those pants.

I did learn something interesting today, though. The RO (I liked this one today -- very sweet guy) came over to check on me (since the boys were way down at the rifle end). We were chatting, and I was pouting about how my Sig likes to misfeed on the second round, but you know, once I snapped that loaded magazine in place and pulled the slide back, the conversation ended and he moved on to the next lane of shooters. I'll have to remember that for the next time I need to politely excuse myself from a conversation. :)

Top Bottom