• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Lol i was there to waste $15 on a gallon of wd-40 instead. Much better investment on my part. Have enough components sitting around right now to load tons of 9mm over 50% less then that. There website says they are based out of Nevada but have never heard of it. Plus on the box it looks like it's either steel or aluminum case. but on there site it's advertised as brass in the pictures. Idk just something new out there so i figured i'd share.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Obviously the OP knows nothing of the world class, legendary BBM ammo! When I was in the Kiss Army, during the Battle of Detriot Rock City, we were issued BBM ammo. I leveled a house with a single round and it's the only commercially available round that can penetrate RoboCop's kevlar laminated titanium armor. We tried to get the ammo to fail but could not in the mean streets of Detriot. I fought alongside Peter Chris during our advance upon 8-mile and he said to me, "Vern, isn't this new BBM ammo something"" Yes Sir! I expelled...

On a serious note: How stupid do manufacturers think we are? "Combat Proven"? By whom? The militant arm of the Salvation Army? The now defunct PLO? Shining Path? Boy Scouts infamous Dark Platoon? C'mon.

The more they try to sell this crap, the more sick to my stomach at the industry I get.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    Yea it's probably a gimmick. But someone will buy it just because. It's like the 5.56 ammo packed I. Tacticool colored packages with designs and stuff. That sells like hotcakes even though the crap in the plain brown box is just fine.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    BBM looks to be made by PMP of South Africa. I have bought and shot a crap load of PMP and is really nice ammo. Reloadable brass and burns clean. I wouldn't mind buying more if the price was right.. And BBM is on the high side!

Buzzard1331

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2014
    United States
    I think if you take a look at the tag to the right, you will see that it is on sale for $15 a box. I don't know how well it performs, but I might get a box for testing at that price.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Sorry for the thread necromancy, but anyone have any current experience with this ammo?

Dick's had some on sale (.223 55 gr.) so I grabbed a couple boxes. Haven't shot it yet.

Top Bottom