• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Went to the range with my R I A .45 Auto, and my S & W . 38 "Airwieght".
    Prolly shoulda went with my 870 Tactical! Me old eyeballs ain't what they usta be!!! BUT, I thinks the bad guy woulda DIED, anyways!!!!!! Oh YEAH! BTW.... ANY one have trouble wit their new R I A JAMMIN" on them????:dunno:

Mosin-Me-Nagant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    How was the range? I am taking my Mosin out there to break her in next weekend. What is the longest range? Sounds like you enjoyed yourself!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    longest range is 225 yards. Watch out that someone doesn't send rounds down while you are placing targets, that happens all the time there.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    How was the range? I am taking my Mosin out there to break her in next weekend. What is the longest range? Sounds like you enjoyed yourself!
    I could have gotten a M-N at Jerrys in Rensselaer for $99! I passed it up! Maybe I ought to reconsider!!! When I got there ( J-P ) this afternoon, all the rifle ranges were taken up!!!! Surprised the H#ll outta me!!!!!! There was one lone fella shootin a shotgun at the end!!!!:D

Mosin-Me-Nagant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    I could have gotten a M-N at Jerrys in Rensselaer for $99! I passed it up! Maybe I ought to reconsider!!! When I got there ( J-P ) this afternoon, all the rifle ranges were taken up!!!! Surprised the H#ll outta me!!!!!! There was one lone fella shootin a shotgun at the end!!!!:D

I'm in West Lafayette, maybe I'll stroll up to Jerry's and snatch me another mosin before you get second thoughts hehe.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    your very general on your jam question .What kind of jamming. I have 2 RIA and have not had any type of jams.
    .BOTH GUNS - C.S&Tac. run like they are $1000,00 guns .Is the gun new or old is it a 3 point jam , failure to return to battery ? need more info.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    your very general on your jam question .What kind of jamming. I have 2 RIA and have not had any type of jams.
    .BOTH GUNS - C.S&Tac. run like they are $1000,00 guns .Is the gun new or old is it a 3 point jam , failure to return to battery ? need more info.
    New gun. With Hardball, you can hardly chanber a round using a full magazine. HP's seem to do better. The CMC Mag I bought for her seems to help, but with both magazines, there is a lot of up & down movment when they're in the gun. Once chambered, the gun usually fires without a hangup, but occasionaly..... With hardball, the round dosen't want to ride up the ramp, but just slam into it, not letting the slide return to battery. She does better with only 6 rounds in the magazines. Gotta be a Mag issue...:dunno:

Last edited:

MMRUSH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    I was at J&P today had the range all yo myself for a couple hours.It was great. I figured everybody must be out buying Mothers Day gifts and cards haha.

Top Bottom