Best Classes / trainers in Central IN area?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thanks for all the responses. We got a couple people from our church going to MALC's Fundamentals of church security officers class on Sept 9th. Unfortunately I can't attend this one but hopefully they will have another later this year.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Late to the party here but Hoosier Bullets and Training is owned and operated by Jeff and Tina Hopson. Jeff is a pastor and they have a range on their property. They are good!

USCCA has a great publication available. Countering the Mass Shooter Threat. It was used as the text for a class Jeff and Tina hosted at their church.

jhopson

Plinker
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2018
    Trafalgar
    Me and some of the guys at church have been talking about doing some training courses. I was also approached by our pastor and asked if I would be interested in doing security and safety for the church. We aren't a huge mega church and there are less than 20 in our congregation most times. But the pastor is a friend of mine and he knows I'm probably the best shooter in the church. (Not saying much) anyway I'm wondering if there are any good classes and who are the best trainers in the Central IN area for the topics? We'd probably like to start with a basic pistol course. Everyone who would be going is a shooter but everyone can benefit from going back to basics. Then maybe intermediate pistol, low light, active shooter response, and basic first aid/field medicine, trauma care. Any suggestions on schools or trainers? Any other topics we should consider?
    I can help you with the courses that you are looking for. Here is a list of upcoming classes. I can also work with just your group.

Let me know if there is any way that I can help.
    Jeff Hopson

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Check out The Shooting Institute out of Trafalgar.

They're good guys and the team includes a former Navy Seal and a member / armorer for the Johnson County SWAT team.

Top Bottom