• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    I found these online today and checked them on the website to make sure they worked before posting.

when ordering eotech sights enter promo code "eotech" to get 20% off

when ordering magpul items enter promo code "magpul" to get 20% off

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Be careful with botach. They are notorious for bad customer service, and sending the wrong items. I once ordered a pair of goggles and got a pair of sunglasses with mis-matched arms... My single email to customer service went unanswered. My Dad liked the shades, and it was worth the $$, so I took it in stride.

Last edited:

DialTone301

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    East Central IL
    I have had some things from them back ordered for weeks. They won't even respond to e-mails asking if they have an ETA. Half of the order shipped quickly but this other stuff is frustrating.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    my Experiences with Botach have not been AMAZING, but not horrible either. I had an item back-ordered that I decided to buy locally (this happened twice) so I called and canceled the order and got my money back no problem. Other items from them have shipped fast and been as described.

Thanks for the codes btw.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I have had some things from them back ordered for weeks. They won't even respond to e-mails asking if they have an ETA. Half of the order shipped quickly but this other stuff is frustrating.
    +1 I ordered their last 15% off sale.

half my order shipping within a week, the other half I'm still waiting on. Took 2+ weeks to get an email back...

Oh yeah, they charged my CC in FULL when half the order shipped.

I get so tempted, they have some great clearance prices and then 15% on top of it...

I've been jerked around a lot by botach over the years. I've never been screwed over and not got either my product or money back like some people though.

Total crap shoot with them. They deal in HUGE LEO/MIL/GOV contracts. They could care less about the individual.

Also keep in mind lots of their clearance d stuff is usually a seconds run or defective in some small way.

Hotwired

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 15, 2011
    Be careful with botach. They are notorious for bad customer service, and sending the wrong items. I once ordered a pair of goggles and got a pair of sunglasses with mis-matched arms... My single email to customer service went unanswered. My Dad liked the shades, and it was worth the $$, so I took it in stride.

How in the world they didnt catch that pair of sunglasses with mismatched arms?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    No idea man... They were completely different, too. One arm wraps around the back of the head, and one is straight. They have different companies on them, but one happens to connect to the frames... I ordered a $20 pair of bolle goggles (iirc) and got a $50 pair of wacky shades. Like I said, my old man liked them so no harm no foul :cool:

To be fair, this was like 5 years go. It could be better now.

Top Bottom