• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    Ok, not great at the whole intro thing. Obviously, I’m new or I wouldn’t be saying Hi! I’m also a brand spanking new revolver owner – Taurus .327. I’ve always wanted a revolver, but I lived in Illinois and the IL part of my family is not “supportive” of gun ownership (although my dad and I did hunt rabbit when I was a kid).
    I moved to IN about 5 years ago. It’s taken me a while to get over the whole feeling like wanting a hand gun was a bad thing. Now I’m trying to educate myself and learn all I can. I haven’t even cleaned a gun in 25 years so I’ve got a lot to learn. Books and online sites only go so far and it is hard to know who to trust. So here I am, hoping to learn.
    I had joined this form last year, but due to a medical emergency with my hubby last year was lost to hospitals. So this is my summer, to learn what I want to.
    I’ll take all the advice I can get, just please be aware that I’m known to have a very “quirky” sense of humor. I’ll try to keep it in check. Thanks!!
    Kitty:D

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    :welcome:Welcome to INGO...from Chesterton!:welcome:
    I lived in ILL till 7 years ago, but always had guns. I am glad to be in Indiana.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Yeah another female INGO member!!!! One day we will out number the men...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously Welcome to INGO. Look in the women's forum at the stickies at the top. Great stuff there. Read, Read, Read, and ask questions. The guys here on INGO are very pro-women when it comes to fire arms. There's lot of training available too, so look into meeting some fellow INGOers and learning with them. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom