• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    After 4 days of stalking BCM, I finally caught their BCM Bolt Carrier Group (MPI) - Auto in stock! :rockwoot:

So.... If anyone else has been stalking their site, I figured I would share my trick. For the past 4 days, they have been "in stock" no earlier than 4:45 pm and 75% (3 of 4) of the time I recieved the email at 5:55 pm. Tonight, the email came in at 5:57 and I had my order in by 6:05. They have been selling out with in 15 - 20 minutes. Here is the link.....

BCM Bolt Carrier Group MPI Auto M16

I apologize for my excitement but I have been trying to get one of these for the last week.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Similar experiences as the previous poster. Every time I have gone to BCM the BCGs have been sold out. However, I would put my email in the notification list, and within 20 minutes I had an email and had another one bought.

mrzachary

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    Keep checking GandRTactical
    They have had them in stock more times than I've seen BCM.com have them in stock. They also get BCM lowers in frequently. I believe they just had them both in stock on Wednesday. Already sold out unfortunately but another good source for BCM stalkers. I was one of them before I just bought Christmas presents for other people. Hopefully someday soon....

BCM M16 Bolt Carrier Group (OUT OF STOCK) at G and R Tactical

Top Bottom