• Browning hi power vs Walther P38

• Total voters

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    i found this contest interesting for the reason, after the german invasion, german officers could be issued with either pistol. plus after fn escaped to great britain, and sent plans to canada, they were also built for the allies. so the hi power could actually be a battle in two ways. allied vs Nazies. or officer pistol vs officer pistol. and now you get to vote on the better weapon.

PLANEMECH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    Interesting one is double action other is high capacity mag. Both great guns I give nod slightly to high power due to larger magazine and is still used by some forces.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    This one is a little tougher. I like the P38 and have had several, still have one I think. The P38 was the first DA 9mm military weapon and the replacement for the Lugar. They are good guns and shoot well. The Hi Power was JMB's ultimate pistol design, IMHO. The grip fits my hand perfectly and it is a pleasure to shoot. I really like shooting my Ingles with the wooden butt stock and tangent sights. It is amazing at how accurate it is! If I had to pick only one pistol to keep for the rest of my life it would be tough to chose between my 1911, CZ75 or BHP! :dunno: :twocents:

Top Bottom