• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bd1024

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Indy
    Hi everyone, I traded a handgun for a Bushmaster Carbon 15, with some extras. It does not have the forward assist or the dust cover. Serial # is BR3017490 ----- Can anyone tell me the approximate date is was made? --- And also your opinion of this rifle. I did some research on Google and Youtube, and it seems there is more negative feedback then positive. ---- Your opinions please, Thanks!

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    I got a bushmaster m4 a3 and got my balls busted over it... but I can rain lead as fast as I can pull the trigger 40 times and don't have any problems at all with it......who cares what people say...if you got a good deal on it...shoot it

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I also have a bushmaster. Its not a high end rifle, and I probably wouldnt trust my life on it in the sandbox, but for who/what it's for I like it.

Dont let the guys with the fancy $3000 ARs rain on your parade.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I'd call Bushmaster to get an exact date of manuf.

As for opinions.....well everyone has one. Mine, it's a carbon 15, I wouldn't have given much trade value in it especially with the price of a lot of ARs with aluminum receivers out there now. For a general plinker it should do fine, something to shoot and goes bang. If you want to replace the forearm with a free float forearm, get a rail that uses a standard style barrel nut. The carbons have proprietary threads so if you try to install a forearm that comes with its own barrel nut, it won't work.

Again, my :twocents:

Top Bottom