• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I'm going to the gun show this weekend, and was planning on looking for a Draco AK. But there's only one problem....I don't have my carry permit yet :(

I was going to apply for it here in a few weeks

SO can I buy a pistol even without a permit? As long as I have NO ammo with me and take it straight home? I have heard you can at some stores, but I wan't sure about the gun show. Thanks for any help!

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    You do not need a permit to buy a gun. Hell they will never even ask to see it.

You just cannot transport it anywhere (even unloaded and locked) past store to home without a permit.

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    You do not need a permit to buy a gun. Hell they will never even ask to see it.

You just cannot transport it anywhere (even unloaded and locked) past store to home without a permit.

Wow didn't realize it was that easy. SO I have the green light to go ahead and get one then I guess!:rockwoot: Thanks!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    BTW, the INGO FAQ has a whole section on the INDY 1500 (buying and selling at gun shows). You should check it out! :ingo:

FWShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Last couple of gun shows I have been to had horrible "deals" and were really a waste of time/money and they were overpacked.

Gun show here last weekend you could not get near damn near any of the tables without throwing elbows and the vendors had no patience for wiggle room in their prices. I had better luck buying hte handgun I wanted by calling/visiting stores.

Top Bottom