• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    I was originally looking at an M3 (2003) but it was sold when we went back the second time. For 3k more how could one turn this down?! The really nice part was it came with a set of summer tires and rims and a set of winter tires and rims:rockwoot:

The guy who owned it before me is a lawyer and supposedly had to give this car up because he had a foot problem.

Hey, it's a beautiful ride. I love BMW's and have been wanting to get one forever. But my wife says she doesn't want one because I guess it makes her feel like she's trying to make a statement.:dunno:

I just think they are cool baby.

I may get one someday but right now we are saving up our money to get new wheels on our house:D

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    INFRTOU...In Front of U
    Mox Nicks....We used to say that in the AF in Germany, supposed to be the American mispronounciation or "It does'nt matter"

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Im not much of a fan of ones like infrtou or i win or something like that. i was thinking something similar to the em five or MMMMM or something like that... but the kcufo is high on the list! lol

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    KC UFO for the truck
    I wanted T1H SO for the M5, but they wouldn't allow it :(
    Ended up getting BEAST M5. Learned in the past several days/weeks that it is commonly referred to as BEAST... not as cool, but hopefully next year i can get KCUFO and TIHSO

Top Bottom