• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Topher Durden

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Noblesville
    Can anybody provide feedback on their experience on shooting at/ being a member of HCFG? I understand that they have pistol and rifle ranges and that I could shoot a 7.62x39 and .223 at this range. Is this correct? I am considering joining and any information would be helpful.

Additionally, I would like to find out why it is that shooting steel targets at this range is prohibited. I am currently a member of Marion County Fish and Game and they recently installed permanent steel in one of the pistol bays, which is something that makes any range worth joining. But i also would like to be able to shoot a centerfire rifle and I cannot do this there. At Atlanta i can shoot pistols and centerfire rifles, but i do not believe the club has permanent steel for members to shoot, and the rifles cannot exceed 25 yards in shooting range. I am not looking for steel targets for rifle shooting(this would be nice though) only for pistols. Hamilton county seems ideal but i can't shoot any steel there. Is it impossible to create a club with a centerfire rifle range of 100 yards or more and a pistol range that has steel? If this club existed in the central indiana area(preferably north side) then I would become a member today!!! Does anybody feel the same, or am I asking for too much in a shooting range?

Top Bottom