CEO of Bushmaster breaks silence on Newtown.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    He basically parroted something I said right after the murders. Lanze killed his mother, illegal. Stole the weapons, illegal. Stole her car, illegal. Put the weapons in an automobile for transport by a minor, illegal. A minor in possession of firearms in Connecticut, illegal. Brought them onto school property, illegal. Being on school property with no reason- trespass, illegal. Murdered 25 more people, illegal X 25.

Of course as we all know, background checks would have stopped all the above illegal activity... or not.

I am glad the CEO of Bushmaster finally spoke out pointing out that inanimate objects aren't a problem, it's the people. But we all know that.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The progressives, especially the feminists in the Victorian Age, blamed demon rum. Thus Prohibition. It is easy to demonize something. Harder to deal with people.

So true. Those who want control, know that you can't control people directly, so you control inanimate objects that can't fight back, whether at the ballot box, verbally, or physically.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    So true. Those who want control, know that you can't control people directly, so you control inanimate objects that can't fight back, whether at the ballot box, verbally, or physically.

During the "slick Willy" years it was in vouge to put the picture of the weapon in the news, not the person. If it was a gun then the gun did it or a knife then the knife did it. The gun probably had a Mug shot and a record to!

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    During the "slick Willy" years it was in vouge to put the picture of the weapon in the news, not the person. If it was a gun then the gun did it or a knife then the knife did it. The gun probably had a Mug shot and a record to!

The news still does this, if it's a crime report (not even necessarily with a firearm) they show a gun picture.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

While Clinton was certainly no friend to gun owners, lets remember that daddy bush started the first ban. Reagan was no friend of the 2nd either.

I don't claim either party but we should remember the history of both. Republicans helped prevent disaster this year but if we fail to stay vigilant and remind them we are watching them and holding them accountible to protect our natural rights, then they will happily vote to abolish them.

Most politicians are no friend of liberty. They are forked tongue devils.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

The news still does this, if it's a crime report (not even necessarily with a firearm) they show a gun picture.

When they put a picture on the news, a table with some guns on it, and they are implying "see, this person is guilty. Look at all these guns."......
    has anyone looked at the table and said, "Eh. Nice start. A few years ago I only had that many."

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    I didn't think an AR-15 was used? I thought it was two handguns and the AR-15 was later pulled out of the trunk? I'm so confused.

Top Bottom