• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    So frustrating that responsible gun owners ultimately pay the price for the corruption. They think taking everything away from us will be for our own good. Stupid.
    "The wealthy political elites think taking everything away from us will be for the benefit and security of their power and wealth."
    FIFY

That's the gist of the motive for these firearm laws like the ones that were just introduced in the Calif. Legislature. Complete disarmament of the civil populace so they can do whatever they damn well please with their militarized state police and National Guard. It's about creating a civil population of poverty stricken serfs completely dependent on the wealthy political elites for absolutely everything -- a Nanny State that doles out essential goods and services for basic survival based on Social Credit Scores. Dare to oppose them and you get nothing. They cannot do that without risking an armed uprising unless they've got all the guns. Their model is similar to that of Imperial Russia in the 1800's.

Part of the path toward that end is eliminating all the guns in the hands of the non-criminals, so the armed criminals can prey on them, making the non-criminals dependent on a Nanny-State promise of basic protection, which won't be fulfilled. I don't believe they've thought through how they eventually disarm the armed criminals. I still have faith that SCOTUS will ultimately put an end to the Looney Tunes anti-2A nonsense in California and the 9th Circuit.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I remember putting money aside every payday to store up for the future. The usual things, education for the kids, mortgage, retirement, maybe a vacation or two.

Now, it seems the wise are storing up gold, silver, guns, and ammo.

Methane Herder

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Pitchfork Union
    Option One) Propose an even trade. Mexico can sue. The boys at Dyess A.F.B. can use their Bones to snipe Mexican based illegal drug manufacturers.

OR.......

Option Two) Sue Mexico for allowing all the aliens that crossed THEIR border illegally into the U.S.

Personally I prefer odd numbers but some consider that a personality flaw. I'm good with that.
    MH

Top Bottom