• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    I wanted to know if anyone was good at judging the value of guns. I have no idea what this gun would be worth. I am thinking about trading it off and really dont want to get ripped off. I have owned it since 1999 and have shot 50rd out of it total. The guy I bought it off of said he didnt shoot it much but never told me a rd count.

Probably gonna bring it to the next 1500 gun show and do some trading.

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Last one I saw at a local gun shop was $1300 and that was with the box and all the original papers. This was about 2 weeks ago.

I'm sure this was the case.

I'm also confident that this Delta will STILL be for sale in the gun shop, until the dealer comes off of the price $300-$500.00...Bill.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I think the lowest I've seen a Colt Delta Elite in the last two-three years at gun shows was maybe $675. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I think 7-850 is the typical price I've seen but all of these were stainless... for me, I would lose some intere$t in a blued one.

Click here for some prices

sampo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Owen County
    I have a COLT Double Eagle in 10mm, so I am very aware of 10mm's when I see them. Usually one in good condition a person will ask $1000, but usually will sell for $900. Guys asking $1200 and higher will sit on them for a LONG while. Then, every once in a while someone hard-up will ask $750-$850, and still sit on it for a while. Of course the stainless ones are worth more, but yours with box and papers, low round count, I would sit firm @ $850 'cuz it's blued. I bet @ gun show they only offer $600-700 trade. You can sell to private individual $900:twocents:

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    Well that doesnt sound too bad all things considered...

I dunno what I am gonna do with it then. Might just let it sit and oil it from time to time its not really hurt'n anything I guess.

Thx for all the imput. Now I have some idea of the value. :D

Top Bottom