• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Guns and Ammo (in there current issue) have a story about Colt and their recent reissue of the Gold Cup, Mustang and New Frontier. Said Colt is still sending crappy mags with them.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My Gold Cup is dissambled and in a box somewhere in the garage. I've seen it so I know it is there, I just need to find where it was when I saw it last and put it together.

Safe shooting,
    Vv

IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    By far my favorite 1911, have had several of them and they all were very accurate and dependable and definitely hold their value. My current one is an 80 series in stainless. This one will be passed down to the next generation.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I own a stainless gold cup. Just ordered more colt mags for it and a nice holster. I dont own any safe queens. As soon as the holster gets here ill be daily carrying the gold cup from time to time. It is by far my favorite gun.

krvincen

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    I purchased my gold cup new back in '96 when they discontinued the bright stainless finish. I havn't fired many rounds through it, maybe about 300 or less since, but it has never malfunctioned and has been reasonably accurate. As stated above they hold their value very well, but for myself I have been a little dissapointed with the feel and rattling of the trigger and really dislike the eliason rear site setup. It is beautifull in the super shiny bright stainless though!!

Top Bottom