• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Even If I agreed with this guy, The danger of confiscation by itself makes his argument insane. I hope he can get his meds. readjusted before he needs to be institutionalized.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    His comments should be grounds for impeachment. He advocates violating 'Ex Post Facto' which is expressly forbidden in the Constitution.

Yup.

This article was posted on an aviation-related forum I'm on about a week ago, and I pretty much said the exact same thing.

"Does it terrify anybody else that a FEDERAL JUDGE would advocate an unconstitutional law?"

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Yup.

This article was posted on an aviation-related forum I'm on about a week ago, and I pretty much said the exact same thing.

"Does it terrify anybody else that a FEDERAL JUDGE would advocate an unconstitutional law?"
    In their minds it not unConstitutional till they have ruled on it. A judge like this, (and like many another, so-called "conservative" or not) would likely rule it to be Constitutional. His mind is already made up. And SCOTUS is a slippery bunch anyway, so never count on them ruling the way we might like. Heller was a squeeker and wasn't as solid as we might have liked.

Last edited:

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    On the morning of April 19, 1775, approximately 700 regulars under the command of Lt Col Francis Smith set out on the road from Boston to Concord.

Their mission was to seize the arms and munitions stored at Concord in a lightening raid. Their numbers, secrecy and speed were chosen in order to take the colonial militia by surprise. They expected an easy time of it, a quick march to Concord and a leisurely stroll back to Boston with their captured arms.

All they had to do was disarm a handful of simple farmers who were armed with duck guns and knives.

The rest is history.

Top Bottom