Conservative Media Is Destroying Itself…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “Conservative, Inc. has a lot to answer for. It’s full of people who care more about their own fame and notoriety than they do about conservative values, and the fact that it’s coming apart is a good thing. Burn it down. Start over. What we really need is authenticity and principles, not outrage takes for clicks and fame. Our country is burning, the West is falling, and Con Inc. is protecting money-makers over values.” Megan Fox, Pjmedia

They sure are.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    that’s what happens when you tolerate fake conservatives because of a false belief they are better than the alternative. Time for James to start a new PV competitor and be intelligent enough to keep the business private.

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    I feel like these "battles" are because they don't know what to do. Republicans have a huge problem on their hands and they're not sure how to approach it yet. I listen to some talk radio and I always wonder who picks the topics of the day. It starts out with X and at the end of the day it's still X regardless of who is talking. Like, who makes that decision?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I feel like these "battles" are because they don't know what to do. Republicans have a huge problem on their hands and they're not sure how to approach it yet. I listen to some talk radio and I always wonder who picks the topics of the day. It starts out with X and at the end of the day it's still X regardless of who is talking. Like, who makes that decision?
    Good question…

Top Bottom