• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spirit390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    I was going to post this in the Mark Levin "Liberty Amendments" thread but i figured it would get more attention here in a new thread.

Convention of States

For those that think the Liberty Amendments is an excellent idea this is one of the starting points.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    As I have been saying for years, the Federal Government is an out of control Leviathan that, if the people let it, will devour what is left of our Liberties in it's insatiable hunger for more power and control. If done properly and intelligently ObamaCare and the policies and actions of this administration (and past administrations) could be used to showcase the problems and dangers of the current course of our Gubmint. The problem is getting past the media and the dense gray matter of the sheeple.

If this could be accomplished and the American People awakened enmass, then the rest would be academic.

Not holding my breath.

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    The media is aligned to whomever has more money or whomever threatens them the most.

If we the people stood in One voice with one party named for the position of affairs they stand for, the media would be hard pressed to pass propaganda that will work negatively to themselves. That is until the .gov forces them into a position that covers their rear end.

So for a brief time, this new sociopolitical party will be able to show the sheeple the right outlook and gather supporters. It will be a train wreck for obamacare.

The issue is gathering at least 2% of the population into one party/group/organization.

Top Bottom