• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Was leaving a persons house where I had dropped off an Item purchased at gun show. I missed a stop sign inside trailer park on way out.(totally my fault) The maintenance man saw this and threw his arms up and said something,so I stopped.
    First thing out of his mouth was,and I qoute: Sir you realize I can wright you a traffic violation.
    Me: Ok! Where is your badge?
    Him: I don't need one it is part of my job!
    Me: You are not a LEO,so your not writing me anything! I'm sorry I missed the sign.
    Him: It is in our rule///I cut him off
    Me: I don't live in here and I was just dropping something off!
    Him: Well our rules say 3 write ups and your out.
    Me: Again! I don't live in here! Second I might just call the law myself for what you said!
    Him: Well you where also going faster than 15mph so I can write you up for that.
    Me: Oh! Now you have a speed gun in your pocket?
    Him::n00b: well your something else!
    Me:Yes sir! and your dumber than a mud fence!

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Well, next time I'm in a trailer park, I'll make sure to stop at every stop sign and stay under 15MPH cause apparently them folks can write me up! :rolleyes:
    I talked to management very shortly. This person said since it is private property:dunno:. Then said since I don't live in there and won't be back, then it doesn't matter anyway.:(

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    You should've drawn your weapon when he charged your truck. He was obviously a threat!

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    You should've drawn your weapon when he charged your truck. He was obviously a threat!
    I had been at the High School first so I wasn't carring:xmad:

probably should drop a note to local PD..

anyone remember the guard who tried to stop a speeder in apartment complex in Indy? speeder was a cop... guard went to jail....
    Contacted local PD. They told me the grass cutter has no legal powers per say. They can write their own little parking tickets for stuff. The law really don't look at those.He said they would have to have proof that i did anything wrong before they(local pd) would write me a ticket.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    wallpaper1-1280x1024.jpg

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Contacted local PD. They told me the grass cutter has no legal powers per say. They can write their own little parking tickets for stuff. The law really don't look at those.He said they would have to have proof that i did anything wrong before they(local pd) would write me a ticket.

at least they know about him...
    I am trying to find news stories on Indy case..
    If I remember right it was an Off Duty State trooper & family who came to look at apartment.. when leaving he drove to "fast" and guard chased him & when he did not pull over he forced them to stop.. guns were drawn.. don't remeber if shot was fired or not..

I did find story of guard who chased someone for running light & even called cops for back up.. he went to jail also..

Top Bottom