• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    anybody seen any around lately? im getting into the 9x18 platform and im really interested in the CZ 82, if you have any info please let me know!

They are available all over the internet for about $210. I have one, and carry it. Very well designed and built and shoots great. 12+1 capacity is a plus. I'll probably get another sometime. There will probably be several at the 1500 next month if you want to see before you buy.

Also, ammo is cheaper than .380.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    I've always been interested in a CZ 82 myself but wondered if there are very many makers of hp ammo and if any is available locally?

caneman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Lagrange County
    I'm looking for a good gunsmith to check mine. It shoots fine as a double action but won't go into single action mode. May be a worn sear or trigger but I'm relatively new to this area and the only gunsmith I knew has retired.

Rome City-Lagrange area.

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    They are available all over the internet for about $210. I have one, and carry it. Very well designed and built and shoots great. 12+1 capacity is a plus. I'll probably get another sometime. There will probably be several at the 1500 next month if you want to see before you buy.

Also, ammo is cheaper than .380.

yea 9x18 ammo is cheaper, thanks for the heads up about the 1500 ill have to go to it and look through some of them. im very excited to get into the 9x18 shooting platform, on monday im trading for a bulgarian makarov and i cant wait

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    I've always been interested in a CZ 82 myself but wondered if there are very many makers of hp ammo and if any is available locally?

from what i know there are quite a few makers that make hollowpoints for the 9x18 heres a link to a site that has them for sale:

I believe Hornaday even makes their famous "critical defense" round for the 9x18 as well.

HOLLOW POINT Ammo : Ammunition To Go

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Watch out, Czech pistols are like chips, you just can't only get one. Next you will get a CZ-83, cause both the 82 & 83 in .380 use the same mag. The only downer with them is that the mags are so frickin expensive. $30 a pop or more. Unless you really look around. Probably the best shooting platform for the 9x18mak round.

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    I love my CZ-82. The trigger is wonderful. I was beyond thrilled with it when it arrived. I picked it up on gunbroker for $175 with shipping. I use it as my carry pistol. I picked up a bunch of mak ammo at an auction cheap and have plenty to burn.:)

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I've owned a CZ82 since 2006. Great pistol for CCW. It is a little on the bulky side compared to other pistols. Has the advantage of a 12 round capacity. I trust 9x18 over .380 caliber. The fixed barrel and clear sights make it laser accurate.

other guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    Peru Indiana
    I have a Hungarian PA-63 in the 9x18 cal. It is a little smaller than the CZ-82 but only holds 7 Rounds in the mag. Its been a great shooter and you can get them for under $200 with a nice holster. I'd like to get a nice CZ but if I do it will probably be the 75 in 9x19.

Top Bottom