CZ Scorpion Evo or 9mm Upper for my SBR?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • anthony010

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Westfield
    Wife and kids went on vacation without me..I have to work. So I have the ok to get a new gun. I drove around today looking for some thing to catch my eye, saw aSpringfield RO 1911 in 9mm but felt kinda meh for the price.

Ive been looking at the Scorpion Evo but I would want to sbr it, so thats another $200 for a stamp.
    Iv'e also been thinking about buying another ar in 9mm (sold the first one) and use it on a SBR or pistol lower . Pricing minus the stamp would be around the same for the upper,block, and mags compared to the Evo maybe a little more but not much.

What are your thoughts, do any of you have the Scorpion? Would you use it for HD or would the AR 9mm be more suited?

I don't have a real purpose for the purchase, other than I want a new gun..but HD would be a plus.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    I wanted a Scorpion until I handled one, then I shot one (pistol version), then decided I'd pass. Just didn't feel comfortable and the safety selector dug right into my trigger finger. Just kind of felt....meh...

I'm still waiting.....patiently....for the MPX.

I think a SBRd TWN ASR would be cool to play with cause they're so damn compact

Nsw550

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Zionsville
    I wanted a Scorpion until I handled one, then I shot one (pistol version), then decided I'd pass. Just didn't feel comfortable and the safety selector dug right into my trigger finger. Just kind of felt....meh...

I'm still waiting.....patiently....for the MPX.

I think a SBRd TWN ASR would be cool to play with cause they're so damn compact

I heard about the safety digging in peoples hand. Hope they fix this quickly.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom