• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I've had a few dealing with them they are fast shippers. Not sure that matters now that all shipping is ground to a halt almost nationwide.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    Have you read through the below thread? The USPS is a total mess right now. My last two packages from them were 10 and 12 days late. UPS and FedEx have just been running a few days late.

www.ingunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/489411-shipping.html

I get packages daily from USPS & UPS & Amazon. Got 2000 primers today from Fed Ex that I bought last week from Natchez. So far all my packages are getting here on time and I do all my Christmas Shopping via online.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    I get packages daily from USPS & UPS & Amazon. Got 2000 primers today from Fed Ex that I bought last week from Natchez. So far all my packages are getting here on time and I do all my Christmas Shopping via online.

Hopefully things continue to go well for you. It's not so good for others. They had a story on the Louisville USPS on the news last week that showed piles of late packages building up there. My last priority mail package sat there for 11 days. The husband of my wife's friend delivers for the USPS and has been working 12 hour shifts seven days a week.

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    I placed two orders and it took 7-8 days for a shipping label to be printed. I think the items I purchased came from a distributor and was not their stock. The price was 73% of MSP.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I ordered 6 OEM Glock 19 mags December 16. Email confirmation. I received another email regarding that it’s been processed only due to the fact that I sent two prior emails regarding my Oder. They stated that due to the virus and overwhelming ordered it should take two weeks for them to process and deliver. Remind you this was December 16. Friday I got an email stating that it has been processed and is out for shipping. Checked today for a tracking number. Nothing. In a nut shell, I will not be doing business with them in the future. Along with AR500!! Holy crap, that’s another story!!

Top Bottom