• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Starkey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Kokomo
    This is freaking hilarious! Its sad that there are some people that actually think this way. I work with a few. Thanks for the story. It made my night at work a little easier.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    You know, I don't like to endorse the idea that either political "party" (read: cartel) is any less perverse than or in bed with the other, but the writing of leftists becomes more afraid and separated from reality daily. And it is scary, because while I WANT to read these articles (know your enemy), they make me sick, and I can't make it past the third sentence.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It was most likely written by a conservative. But it does reflect that most leftwingers are kooks and freaks.

As are most hardcore rightwingers. I really don't think either side will pull their heads out of their collective asses enough to realize that. The stupid judging game gets nobody anywhere. The party line voting gets nobody anywhere. To think one side is inherently better is just plain stupid. BOTH sides are helping to rape the Constitution. BOTH sides are enjoying stripping us of our rights. Those that gladly vote for a letter, D or R (or L or I) without knowing the candidate, fall into the kooks and freaks.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    As are most hardcore rightwingers. I really don't think either side will pull their heads out of their collective asses enough to realize that. The stupid judging game gets nobody anywhere. The party line voting gets nobody anywhere. To think one side is inherently better is just plain stupid. BOTH sides are helping to rape the Constitution. BOTH sides are enjoying stripping us of our rights. Those that gladly vote for a letter, D or R (or L or I) without knowing the candidate, fall into the kooks and freaks.

Then we are beyond hope. There is no fix. Only G-D can help us.

hrearden

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    It comes down to the fact that the majority of democrat voters are as corrupt as their leaders. There is an evilness that has invaded their thinking and beliefs.

Republican voters tend to want freedom with some form of social control (not necessarily government). A handful of republican leaders are weak individuals who fear the social pressure from the leftwingres in the press and in academia.

Libertarians tend to just be clueless.

So you have a choice in voting: a corrupt (evil) democrat, a weak republican or a clueless libertarian.
    Do they have a "stirring the pot" emoticon?

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Do they have a "stirring the pot" emoticon?

Here ya go:

stirthepot.gif
    or
    stirthepot.gif

:D

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss
    You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.
    Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...
    Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

JasonB

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2013
    Pittsboro, IN
    Our Great President... Ha!!

Chicago safer than anywhere including Kabul Afghanistan... Double Ha!!!

Has to be a dupe or some nut job paying for print space.

Top Bottom