• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    I just ordered a custom sizer from CH4D and was quoted 18-24 months so I’m in the same boat.

Hit eBay or Gunbroker if you need them sooner. Also, there are better die sets than Dillon for the money. Just saying.

sixGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 24, 2020
    Grabill
    Years back I started with a Lee Classic Turret and moved to a Dillon 650XL because I was reloading a lot of 45ACP. I needed the volume. I sold the Lee in the process. I should have kept it. I still have a Lee single-stage I'm using as a de-priming station for wet-tumbling that might get use if I ever get into an "odd" caliber. As of now I'm sticking with the NATO stuff, 9mm, 5.56 and .308. I'm debating getting rid of the 650XL. I guess I need to be exploring other options. /shrug

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Years back I started with a Lee Classic Turret and moved to a Dillon 650XL because I was reloading a lot of 45ACP. I needed the volume. I sold the Lee in the process. I should have kept it. I still have a Lee single-stage I'm using as a de-priming station for wet-tumbling that might get use if I ever get into an "odd" caliber. As of now I'm sticking with the NATO stuff, 9mm, 5.56 and .308. I'm debating getting rid of the 650XL. I guess I need to be exploring other options. /shrug
    The XL650 is a good press. The RL550C is better. Also, I use Lee dies in all my dillon tool heads. They work perfectly, they're cheap, and it's easy to get stuck cases out should that happen.

Top Bottom