• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

This DHS-backed censorship network used 120 analysts to censor millions of social media posts on elections and covid-19.​

Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX and Tesla, recently made a bold move by releasing the Twitter Files, which detail how the social media platform coordinated with federal law enforcement to silence voices that didn’t align with the company’s far-left agenda.

What’s been missing from much of this analysis is the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) role in this censorship through a consortium called the Election Integrity Partnership (EIP), made up of four organizations: the Stanford Internet Observatory (SIO), the University of Washington’s Center for an Informed Public, the Atlantic Council’s Digital Forensic Research Lab, and Graphika, a social media analytics company.

The EIP built communication portals with Big Tech platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google, TikTok, Reddit, and Discord; and liberal groups NAACP, Common Cause, the Democratic National Committee, and Harvard's Defending Digital Democracy Project, cofounded by former Hillary Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook, throughout the 2020 and 2022 election cycles, to censor domestic “mis- and disinformation.”

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The only remaining question is, what is the appropriate corrective action? wall, gallows, or guillotine?

In what world is the FBI paying anyone to impact the speech of an American citizen not a direct violation of the preamble to the BoR and the first amendment?

Asking for a friend.
    I think few have paid enough attention to the twitter files to realize that the FBI paid twitter over 3 million specifically to curtail free speech.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think few have paid enough attention to the twitter files to realize that the FBI paid twitter over 3 million specifically to curtail free speech.
    Oh, look, a balloon…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Time spent processing requests? Twitter administration must have an hourly rate like dc beltway law firms.;)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    People need to go to prison over this. I mean people with an email ending in .gov. If it doesn't get moved the hell out of DC I seriously doubt anyone will even be charged, let alone dragged into court. A DC jury wouldn't convict Charles Manson if he was involved with this.

At this point I'd be good with 2 years at a Club Fed prison. I'd like longer, and I'd like a non-Club Fed facility. I'll take a conviction.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I do hope and pray the 3rd box does its job
    I am hoping questions like mine will make folks think. Congress does not have any law enforcement abilities at all. Their power is to expose the corruption, but we keep getting negative comments about grandstanding, showing off, etc. That is all they have the power to do. It is up to the people to take the information and demand something be done about it. I pray the people demand it even before the third box…

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Who is the correct entity to affect the “drug out and strung up”?
    Those that decide that government is no longer ”serving” the citizens. You know, that thin majority that decides to do it. The group that creepy joe threatened with f15s. I see nothing in the constitution that says our form of government must stand for eternity and not be changed.

Top Bottom