• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JGIBSON

Liberty Creek Guns LLC.
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 7, 2021
    Abington IN
    Has anyone been able to see this first hand yet ? Looking to go rmr on my vp9 but just saw this and didn't know if the wait would be worth it. Screenshot_20220730-235822_Instagram.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Go RMR eotech is using a Delta Point Pro footprint for some reason. The only reason I am considering one personally is I have a pistol already direct milled for a DPP.
    Do you have experience with them yet? Wondered if you are just saying rmr because it needs milled and that would be more standard?
    I'm also very interested in the Eotech, as what I have and plan to get is DPP otherwise known as Romeo 1 pro.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

I would strongly advise you look at Sage Dynamics "White Paper" and rethink your optics choice. The only reason I have a DDP is because I wanted a USMSSOG correct Staccato for some reason. The RMR is the "universal" size mount for duty sized handguns right now in my opinion. So that milling pattern gives you by far the best and most choices IMHO.

All of my other guns have either a Holosun or Trijicon on them of some sort due to their proven longevity as a optic.

As to my knowledge not very many people right now have IRL experience with the EO Tech it could be great but I don't want to be a beta tester. Thought if it is durable and looks good on my 2011 it might eventually replace my DDP if it ever breaks (mine is at 4.5k rounds roughly)

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

I would strongly advise you look at Sage Dynamics "White Paper" and rethink your optics choice. The only reason I have a DDP is because I wanted a USMSSOG correct Staccato for some reason. The RMR is the "universal" size mount for duty sized handguns right now in my opinion. So that milling pattern gives you by far the best and most choices IMHO.

All of my other guns have either a Holosun or Trijicon on them of some sort due to their proven longevity as a optic.

As to my knowledge not very many people right now have IRL experience with the EO Tech it could be great but I don't want to be a beta tester. Thought if it is durable and looks good on my 2011 it might eventually replace my DDP if it ever breaks (mine is at 4.5k rounds roughly)
    I’ve read and watched a lot of his vid’s, took his class last year at Lebanon, and really like the guy a lot. I did, even after watching his reviews, already decide to go down this road…

0E6332CB-185F-401E-AF61-0521CCF405E8.jpeg

The p320 on the right has seen 4-5000 rounds, the AXG next to it has seen approaching 3000 in the last 4 months and the p226 SAO has seen 1500 by me and I bought it used. So durability, drops on concrete notwithstanding, has been good for me.
    I watched his videos and decided to not drop my gun. If I do I may pay a penalty, in new optics at a minimum (we are talking some 320’s here :) )

What I have and what I plan to get is already milled too my sig-ness liking, hence the curiosity about the Eotech cause I like their stuff too.

I have a rmr on a fnx45 tac but like the window on the Romeo better.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I ordered one from Kenzie's Optics right when they were up on their site (February). Until I saw this thread, I'd pretty much forgotten I had it on pre-order it's been so long.

We shall see.....

Top Bottom