• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Looking for my first nice knife. I'd like a small collection of ESEE's but I can't decide which one to get first. My list is an Izula, Izula II, 4, 6, Junglas.

I'm thinking strongly between the Izula II and 6. Maybe a 5, who knows. I'd like one that comes with a sheath and belt clip, maybe even molle gear?

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    IMO I believe that the 4 is a GREAT starter. It is a decent mix a small edc knife and a small workhorse. I don't think you can go wrong with any decision though.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    No. Man just grab on the one you'll think you will use the most. I have a izula that just sits in a back pack and a 4 that gets the snot used out of it.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    The 6 comes with molle clips and you can get a belt clip for it.

Last I heard the Izula II was on severe back order and possibly discontinued.

You can PM Knife Lady she's a Rep and can answer all your questions.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    I did pm her. Waiting on a response, plan on picking something up from her at the crown point gun show in 2 weeks.

Its the weekend, she and Brad are probably at a show. She will get back to you probably tomorrow night or Monday.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I started with the Izula because it was small enough to carry with me a lot of the time and use it. I was sold!

I agree with some of the other comments to try to figure out the size you'll use most or "need" first and go that direction.

It gets easier to justify the others in your mind after you learn how nice they are...

:twocents:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Looking for my first nice knife. I'd like a small collection of ESEE's but I can't decide which one to get first. My list is an Izula, Izula II, 4, 6, Junglas.

I'm thinking strongly between the Izula II and 6. Maybe a 5, who knows. I'd like one that comes with a sheath and belt clip, maybe even molle gear?

just pm the knife lady and tell her what you want and she will get you all you need as fast as you want it. She will also let you handle them all and then choose.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    Good luck with that, Izula folder has been on the back burner for a while. IIRC they haven't even worked on it for a while.

i just decided I wanted an ESEE, and saw that on their site. But after looking around, I saw that was the case. I can hope though.

Top Bottom