• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • a.bentonab

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Evansville
    I have no association to this ad, I was just browsing and came across it. I'm sure someone here would be more than happy to load up at this sale on the south side of Indy. Since there are firearms accessories it might get pulled so here is the info:
    8132 s union st. 9am-4pm-sat-sun. Selling items from the estate of an engineer, collector, and master reloader, Brass, dies, manuals,and numerous smalls from 60 years of custom reloading, Bullet board advertising, collectable books, toys and vintage photographic equipment and cameras. Crystal, tea pots, vases, collection of lighthouses, pictures, quilts,and 3 piece bedroom furniture. Tons of yard sale goods, some tools, ladders shelving etc.

ESTATE/YARD SALE 4/28-4/29

5N55If5V63K93Me3Jac4p95acb5b55b911ad8.jpg

I'll be sending a bill for my finders fee :D

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    You can spend a life time building something up, someone can tear it down in a day. :(

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Stopped by there, brass, bullets, and primers seemed on the high end. Dies were cheap, but it was mostly odd caliber stuff. Lot of manuals and shooting books for decent prices. They would deal a little bit from what I was seeing. Funny thing someone was complaining that someone posted it here and he said that " half of INdyGo was gonna be here." I have to say it did make me LOL.

coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    I went there too. The brass was def on the high end. I was looking for more pistol reload components. Besides brass there didn't seem to be a whole lot. Did pick up 100 45ACP speer hollow point boolits for $10, a free metal ammo box and a $4 wood box. It was a long wait in the rain before they opened up. Was able to get in there to be one of the "first 20" but there still wasn't much of what I was looking for. If ur looking for rifle calibers, there seemed to be a lot. I'm happy with what I got. Went to the hoyt rd armory after and scored some deals on reload components there too. All in all I can't complain too much. Got the wife and i out of the hotel for awhile since we r just visiting Indy this weekend.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    I picked up several books, and some odds and ends my daughter liked. By the time I got there, the standard reloading stuff had been pretty well gone through. There was a lot of .222 (not.223) primed brass, and 9mm primed brass, a lot of dies in obscure calibers, and more periodicals than I have time to browse through. Bob was quite the man.

Slim400

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    INDIANAPOLIS SS IN
    Estate sale

Estate sale was there about nine o'clock this morning I will agree with the other posters breast and primers way too much money to do for reloading manuals at the right price seem to be a good selection also lots of collectibles not my kind of thing that had several cartridge and bullet wall plaques with everything cartridge related on them I do not know what the price is going to go down on the primers and brass and bullets if not they'll have a lot left over my check tomorrow afternoon light just before they close :twocents:
    Slim 400

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    In hindsight, I was really unprepared going to this yard sale.

I had intended to print off my spreadsheet of firearms items valuable to me and their market prices. Unfortunately, I got in a hurry & didn't do that. So, I was at a disadvantage. For example: there was more than 400 primed .223 cases for $15.00 / 100; in the time it took me to call my buddy & have him look that up to determine if it was a good deal or not, they were gone.

If you weren't there by 8:30am, you were behind the curve. The good stuff flew out the door in the first 30 minutes.

Bob was a cool dude, he had a lot of cool stuff.

May he always shoot a clean. :patriot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom