• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    1 - Used Empty Green Vinyl Mag Pouch with Strap that Holds 5 x 30 round AK47 Mags - mags not included | SGAmmo.com

SGammo is selling these 5 magazine Hungarian surplus bags for $4.95 right now. I ordered one to take a look, and it was absolutely fantastic. Very sturdy vinyl construction with a bit of leather. Appears unissued although the ad says used. The broken ones are sorted out and are being sold separately in bulk on the website also. Being made of vinyl they don't need any sort of stretching or treatments like old leather often does.

Magazines are very easy to insert and remove. May rattle a bit when using it, but that's to be expected with five magazines in a shoulder bag.

Not as heavy as you might expect when fully loaded.

Already have two more on the way. These are being sold from $15-$20 at the few other places I can find them for sale so $4.95 is an absolute bargain.

For those who haven't purchased from them SGammo is an outstanding company that I have spent several thousands of dollars with.

Thought I'd give everyone a heads up. :ingo:

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I wish they would get some more "as is" magazines. I've bought probably 60 of them and about 50 of them were perfectly good for like $7 each

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I wish they would get some more "as is" magazines. I've bought probably 60 of them and about 50 of them were perfectly good for like $7 each
    Same, I'm always up for more AK magazines. Who knows when they'll get more. These magazine bags were out of stock for a good number of weeks shortly after I bought the first one, and now they've just popped back up on the site.

So hopefully they're just sorting through mags and will post more for sale soon. If not I really only need three to fill out my stash minimum so I'll probably pay the $11-$13 surplus mags are going for elsewhere.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom