• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Facebook is fun to read the stupidest **** out there that people post, either what they write or pictures they post...and it's forever out there on the web

Last edited by a moderator:

Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Just be careful when you OC that clock, random people might come up to you and ask you what time it is. :D

You could be mistaken for Flava Flav

images

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I am just my friendly self on Facebook, but when it comes to guns, I really don't talk about it because I don't want some of my family to know I own guns. It has something to do with the fact that they were raised in a country where civilians can't have guns. It's a very alien concept. Anyway, I don't post photos of my guns or anything related on facebook and the only thing "gun" related are photos of my Airsoft days back in college and half my relatives thought I was in the "army" because of all the gear I wore

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    do i really have to have a liscense to carry my clock? i thought full size clocks were ok, but you had to have your LTCW (LTC watch) if you wanted to carry a watch (handclock) and it is recommend that you get a pocketwatch because oc a watch on your wrist might scare people

Top Bottom