• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ha, guess it just took griping about it to get it done. Just got an email 15 minutes ago that my membership was added and I was able to order some of that 308 TTP linked. Great price considering what other places are selling match grade 308 for.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Has anyone run much of the Norma Tactical .308 150g stuff? Ammoshoponline.com has it on sale for under 90 cents a round. I have some but have not shot any yet and am debating buying more

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Has anyone run much of the Norma Tactical .308 150g stuff? Ammoshoponline.com has it on sale for under 90 cents a round. I have some but have not shot any yet and am debating buying more
    That's a decent price for that ammo but have you ever bought from them before? They don't have the best reviews ....

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I bought several boxes of the 7.62x51 JHP on one order and a few boxes of the 150 count .223 on a another order. Received both in less than a week.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That's a decent price for that ammo but have you ever bought from them before? They don't have the best reviews ....

I've bought from them a couple of times. They deserve the bad ratings for adding fees in, along with expensive shipping. Otherwise they had the ammo in stock and shipped it relatively quick. I'm glad 88 mentioned that ammo, now I need to remember to throw it into the bag to go with me to the range today to see if the Bergara likes it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

I picked up 200 rounds from them back in Jan or Feb and had no issues. I finally got to run this ammo yesterday and the stuff ran great in my Sig 716i. WT has a Bergara that does not seem to like it though.

I don’t know if the code is still good but AmmoShopOnline had a St Patrick’s day 10% sale (STPATRICK10) that brought the price down to just over 80 cents per round. With tax, BS fee and shipping, it would still be right at $1 per to your door.

Top Bottom