• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdoom15

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I know fort liberty had some, don't know if they are sold out yet or not though. Good luck on your search, I'm in the market for a 19 exo so I sympathize with your plight!

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    I'm pretty sure every shop that got ahold of some of the fde glocks are long sold out by now.gunbroker is more than likely your only option to get ahold of one now.unless you come across one in a private sale.

bonas96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    West Side of Indy
    Thanks for the follow up....Ft Lib had some but no 22 and PSS has yet to have any to the best of my knowledge...been in there weekly since early April. Any other ideas are welcome.

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    I know fort liberty had some, don't know if they are sold out yet or not though. Good luck on your search, I'm in the market for a 19 exo so I sympathize with your plight!

FDE Glocks are pretty cool. Be careful with the EXO versions. I had nothing but issues with the one I had. Out of the dozen or so Glocks I have owned, it was the only one the had issues. PM me for more details (don't want to hijack this thread).

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    Do you send it out for that or do it yourself? Any experience with it?

I did it myself.The first time i tried it i used the duracoat "shake n spray" kit.It included everything i needed even the sprayer.Alot of people complain about the prevail sprayer which is included in the kit,saying it doesnt spray too well.Just have to hold it a the correct angle for good paint flow.I figured for $29 it was worth a shot and the results were very good.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Thanks for the follow up....Ft Lib had some but no 22 and PSS has yet to have any to the best of my knowledge...been in there weekly since early April. Any other ideas are welcome.

If they haven't gotten any by now, they won't be getting them any time soon. The initial batch is already through the distribution chain, and there won't be another run until fall, according to Lipseys.

bonas96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2011
    West Side of Indy
    I did it myself.The first time i tried it i used the duracoat "shake n spray" kit.It included everything i needed even the sprayer.Alot of people complain about the prevail sprayer which is included in the kit,saying it doesnt spray too well.Just have to hold it a the correct angle for good paint flow.I figured for $29 it was worth a shot and the results were very good.

Thanks for the info!!

Top Bottom