• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    I wish I could make it but I work 3pm to 1am monday through thursday. I have eaten at politos once if its the one in mishawaka close to mckinley. Maybe some other time though.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :welcome: from Avon! With that handle may I recommend a German King Tiger tank avatar? Even if you pull trailers with 1203 placards the King Tiger is really cool.

INGO has FAQs? :laugh:

MegaTank

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2016
    Goshen
    bigtanker i was given started using this name on the ps3. Due to my size 6'3" 325 lbs. I earned the nickname Tank when i was out of highschool. The mega part started because I am a fan of the game series Megaman. Just threw them together. So far i am liking this site. I am trying to find a place to shoot my rifle today but I may have to settle for just shooting my Beretta 92fs.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    bigtanker i was given started using this name on the ps3. Due to my size 6'3" 325 lbs. I earned the nickname Tank when i was out of highschool. The mega part started because I am a fan of the game series Megaman. Just threw them together. So far i am liking this site. I am trying to find a place to shoot my rifle today but I may have to settle for just shooting my Beretta 92fs.

No problem. When you see text in purple, that implies sarcasm. I was just being a smartazz. I'm about your size, but I drive a large fuel tanker in MI. 9 axles all together and 135,000 pound gross weight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom