• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    I have a fnp-9 and I love it I've been looking around and weighing my options on what to add or change. Keep in mind this is stricktly For a project not because I dislike anything about the gun. In my travels I found an interesting sight for the fn 45 and 40.

Pistol and Gun Accesories | EFK Fire Dragon

They sell conversion barrels threaded barrels and ported barrels they seem a little salty. If I do pic up a can I may get a threaded barrel for mine.

Anybody else had any luck finding performance parts sights mounts slides anything for the FN's? If so please post I'm tired of the flock guys waving their catalogs of customizable pieces.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    There isnt much out to customize the FNP which i dont mind too much because its very nice out of the box. I am going to get a light for my fnp9. The trigger is already great and mine is very accurate. I love how it shoots. I wouldn't mind some night sights though.

.356luger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    martinsville
    The I'm thinking about is an nc star light like the tlr 3 I believe laser/light combo. It's about 100$

I know a few people with tlr-1s and they are great lights.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I love how my FNP9 shoots, factory night sights and all. All I want is one of the flat backstraps. I bought mine used at a gun shop, and apparantly the previous owner lost the flat backstrap :(

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    I love how my FNP9 shoots, factory night sights and all. All I want is one of the flat backstraps. I bought mine used at a gun shop, and apparantly the previous owner lost the flat backstrap :(

If you were closer, I might be willing to give you my flat strap or trade for your round backstrap as that's what I prefer. Like yours, my fnp9 shoot great!

I didn't realize the ncstar had the laser/light combo, may be better option for just a little more.

Ziggy01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    I believe there is a ncstar light / laser combo in the classifieds now.
    I want night sights for mine, the a light up front.

Top Bottom