• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    A man was distributing constitutions at the Fort Wayne / Allen County Airport, but was forced to a "Free Speech Zone" outside the terminal. Paul Stanton wanted to educate travelers about the 4th Amendment and how it is regularly violated by the government when we try to travel.

Here's a guy taking the initiative to raise awareness and fix a problem, and he is told to go take his free speech to somewhere else. Land of the free.

Silencing speech at the airport

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    A man was distributing constitutions at the Fort Wayne / Allen County Airport, but was forced to a "Free Speech Zone" outside the terminal. Paul Stanton wanted to educate travelers about the 4th Amendment and how it is regularly violated by the government when we try to travel.

Here's a guy taking the initiative to raise awareness and fix a problem, and he is told to go take his free speech to somewhere else. Land of the free.

Silencing speech at the airport

OK, I'm spun up. What should we do? All go to the FW airport and beat the s**t outta anyone working there?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    OK, I'm spun up. What should we do? All go to the FW airport and beat the s**t outta anyone working there?

• Boycott the airport
    • Encourage your friends to boycott the airport
    • write a letter
    • make a phone call
    • spread the word
    • bury your head in the sand and criticize anyone who tries to pay attention to the world around them
    Here are a few good options.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    The US Constitution is dangerous, I mean look at who wrote it! We don't want anyone like that in our country, am I right comrades?

We should get one of those littering licenses and air drop them over major cities like the Israelis do.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    • Boycott the airport
    • Encourage your friends to boycott the airport
    • write a letter
    • make a phone call
    • spread the word
    • bury your head in the sand and criticize anyone who tries to pay attention to the world around them
    Here are a few good options.

Already done those. Anything else?

Oh, and BTW I was accused of promoting tyranny for my decision to boycott air travel. It's OK to do it now?

machete

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2010
    Traplantis
    theres nothing stopping the cops from arresting every tsa agent who does something wrong,,,but they wont... if a cop went into the airport and said you touch that person,,,you go to jail,,,this would end... and the cops would be heroes... but the cops dont do anything,,,except support tsa and help arrest complainers...

its government vs nongovernment... just shut up and spread,,,or you wont get out of this airport in anyway but cuffs... this is what america has become... everyone is living in jail or military culture...

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Already done those. Anything else?

Oh, and BTW I was accused of promoting tyranny for my decision to boycott air travel. It's OK to do it now?

Then why are you bashing him for spreading the word on the subject?

Why is it tyranny to boycott air travel? I'm not really sure what you're talking about here.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Then why are you bashing him for spreading the word on the subject?

Why is it tyranny to boycott air travel? I'm not really sure what you're talking about here.

I didn't bash him. I asked if he had a suggestion of what we can or should do about it.

It's not tyranny to boycott air travel. But in several other threads others have said boycotts are a gutless, statist, head-in-the-sand response to TSA actions. I was asking a somewhat tongue-in-cheek question if it's OK to boycott air travel.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I didn't bash him. I asked if he had a suggestion of what we can or should do about it.

Well it sounded pretty snippy, guess I read it wrong.

It's not tyranny to boycott air travel. But in several other threads others have said boycotts are a gutless, statist, head-in-the-sand response to TSA actions. I was asking a somewhat tongue-in-cheek question if it's OK to boycott air travel.

Oh. No, I'm in agreement that it's a good method.

Top Bottom