• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Been lurking here for a couple weeks, decided to sign up. Some forums I'm on like a list of the goodies, so here it goes:
    New England 20 gauge single shot shotgun that my grandfather bought for me when I was 7 or so. I don't shoot this as much as the other guns, but it does help make some nice targets for the rifle.

Remington 550-1 .22, owned by my grandfather. It was my first gun and I still loving plinking with it. This rifle means a lot to me. Even though its old as dirt, I still take excellent care of it. It takes great care of me too, it shoots way better then I do.

And of course, my new to me baby, a ParaUSA 1911 GI Expert .45
    I just bought this used from Robys in Kokomo a few days ago after drooling over 1911s for over a month. My girlfriends dad has a Remington 1911R1 that we shot and I fell in love. I knew I would have to buy one after shooting his. :D

I used to plink all the time but life happens, just recently got back into it. I have a strange feeling that there will be a few more guns to add to the list as time goes on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom