Please reply by conversation.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    *SOLD!*

Selling an excellent condition G48 non-MOS w/ wilver slide. Round count is less than 1000, probably closer to about 500-600 or so. It’s been carried much, shot little as it was my EDC. Stock besides the Novak FO front and black rear, shoots great (used it during one local USPSA match when my main gun went down lol).

The Novak front has some very light surface rust. Despite my best efforts to keep it oiled, it still blushed a little, but I don’t see rust anywhere else on the gun. Go figure.

Comes with two factory 10rnd mags and the clamshell for the listed price of $400 FTF, or add an additional seven mags, the JMCK AIWB mag carrier, and Tenicor Velo (all right-hand) for a total of $600 FTF. I also have a brand new set of Trijicon HD XR w/ yellow front that I’ll include for an additional $100 if desired. Add an additional $50 for shipping. Accessories listed separately as well so if they sell first I’ll update the listing.

FTF deals to be made within ~30min of Lafayette or Frankfort, IN. Payment via cash FTF, or discreet PayPal friends/fam if I’m shipping. Your FFL must accept from an individual. No trades, please. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

IMG_1354.jpeg

IMG_1355.jpeg

IMG_1356.jpeg

IMG_1357.jpeg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom