• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Well, get a pic of you and a cop holding that and you wi... As long as you're first to post.

Yeah let me get right on that one.. Phone call to campus police.. "Hey can you send a police officer over to my university apartment.. I need to snap a photo with one with me open carrying a gun and an INGO tee shirt.. :-D I am sure that would go over well.."

All kinds of good news for me there..

I will book mark this.. and see about a photo op. tomorrow. Hey its worth a shot.. Maybe no one else will bite. :-D

Regardless, I hope someone worthy (that has very little money) wins for sure.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    What a great way to pay-it-forward!

That class with Paul should be awesome. I'm super jealous David!

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    What a great way to pay-it-forward!

That class with Paul should be awesome. I'm super jealous David!
    Indeed. I didn't get off work until 5 and the officer I know wouldn't have been able to leave the office early. I had a feeling I'd get beat to it because of that.

David Rose

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 11, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    How exactly did you work that out? Did the officer know what was going on?

The officer in the video was the best man at my wedding so I think that fits within the definition of friendly. I sent him a text at about midnight after I first saw the post. I thought maybee he was working nights. The next morning he sent a message saying he was working days so I left work and drove about an hour to the police department. I told him what I was doing and why. I think the other guy working with him thought I was nuts but that's ok. I couldn't believe neither of them had heard of INGO. Well, now they know.

Last edited:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    The officer in the video was the best man at my wedding so I think that fits within the definition of friendly. I sent him a text at about midnight after I first saw the post. I thought maybee he was working nights. The next morning he sent a message saying he was working days so I left work and drove about an hour to the police department. I told him what I was doing and why. I think the other guy working with him thought I was nuts but that ok. I couldn't believe neither of them had heard of INGO. Well, now they know.
    Awesome! That was kinda the point of structuring the contest like that. A) to hopefully incite a positive LEO interaction, and B) to spread the word of INGO.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    I'm glad that someone is going to use the certificate. Paul is a great instructor and his methods are clear and well thought out.

Please post an after action report when you have completed the class.

Top Bottom