• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ItIsWhatItIs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    I personally like my Gen 4 because i have smaller than average paws and i like the smallest grip option. fits my hand very comfortably.

nsheepdog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    I had a Gen 4 Glock 26 and traded it to get a new Gen 4 19 for the full grip. I like the versatility of the 19.
    I had ejector issues with my from my very first shot. Brass shot straight at my face and it pissed me off. I sent my brand new gun in to Glock and they updated the ejector. It has been fine ever since and fun to shoot.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    gen 3, dont fix what aint broke. Put some xs big dots and a 3.5 ghost trigger on and you'll be a happy man.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Either the Gen3 or Gen4 and you will be fine. I want to shoot a Gen 4 cause I heard the recoil is reduced with the dual spring. I have the dual spring in my G30SF. Absolutely love it.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I personally prefer Gen 3's only due to the double recoil spring. I don't have a lot of faith in them from an engineering standpoint and I've seen them have issues on ranges. Nothing persistent or too complicated, but it's sort of one of those "don't fix it if it's not broke" sort of things IMO.

Adamz04

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Fort wayne
    i really love the new rtf grip it just sticks in your hand. I have a gen 4 g26 and g19 and i love them. plus u get an extra mag so they are really only 20 dollars more than gen 3 glocks. I think the better grip, dual recoil springs, larger mag release, 3 backstraps, and extra mag make the additional 40 dollars a non factor. I carry both iwb and the grip doesnt bother me at all.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    In a Gen4, just make sure it has the newest spring and extractor.

Exactly! The rest is personal preference! I've had six (6) Gen III Glocks...and I ended keeping the Gen II G-23 that I found NIB a little over a year ago...it feels the best in my hand and shoots a single ragged hole at 25' with 155 & 165 grain rounds! :D

Top Bottom