• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    Hope this wasn't posted before, but I just got a gen3 g26 and now I want to buy a few extra mags with pinky ext. Any crediable places for cheap? CTD has them with the ext. for $32, a little expensive I think. Thanks

sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    im shure they are, but are the korean ones worth it? like are they as good of quality? im kinda o weird, i would rather pay 50 dollars for an xbox controler than 25 for a mad catz.... idk maybe its just me

sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    thanks, i just checked on midway... april is forever away, i geuss if thats the normal then it is what it is.... lol thanks for your help,

what about glockstore.com? anyone bought from there?

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    At Botach its 19.95 for the 10 round mags, if you want the +2 extension its around 30

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Just got some G23 mags a few weeks ago. I also got the Pearce +1 extension from Amazon that I put on my G27 mags; think they went for somewhere around $8-9, which would be equivalent to what Botach is charging for the +2 mag ($20/mag + $9 for the extension). In any event, it's just another option to consider, or not. They sold me what I was looking for at the lowest price I could find.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Just got some G23 mags a few weeks ago. I also got the Pearce +1 extension from Amazon that I put on my G27 mags; think they went for somewhere around $8-9, which would be equivalent to what Botach is charging for the +2 mag ($20/mag + $9 for the extension). In any event, it's just another option to consider, or not. They sold me what I was looking for at the lowest price I could find.
    Ugh, I wanted to massacre a warehouse full of fluffy bunnies after the frustration of getting the stock mag base plates off of my G27 mags to put the pierce extensions on.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Ugh, I wanted to massacre a warehouse full of fluffy bunnies after the frustration of getting the stock mag base plates off of my G27 mags to put the pierce extensions on.

The fluffy bunnies were saved from their horrid demise after I consulted several online tutorial videos concerning the puzzle that is a Glock magazine base plate. Granted, some of the videos were ...less than helpful, but did provide some entertainment value. There were a few, however, that were quite insightful. Thankfully, two of my G27 mags now sport the Pearce +1 extensions, my pinky has a home, and the bunnies live happily ever after ...until wabbit season, that is! :D

Elmer_Fudd-rabbit-season.jpg

Bmrdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Try Nick Vigliucci at

myglockdoc.com

I bought the (+0) magazine plate for $10 from him at the last Indy 1500 gun show. It adds NO extra rounds, as I don't want the extra size, but does add the finger grip. If you carry the G26, it will feel very "right" without adding any size to the grip.

Top Bottom