• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just got done with another Glock trigger job and this one was to my spare G30sf. I went with a Phantom trigger and striker safety along with the Glock + connector. I have - or Ghost connectors in most other Glocks but I was reading about how the + connector gave a more tactile trigger feel and I have to say that I really like the results. The combination I have in the gun right now gives me a really smooth, short take up and then a firm wall with a crisp 5 lbs break. The reset is just as nice too. I can probably drop the pull a tad with polish and a heavier trigger spring, but I don't know if I really want to. The feel is so good right now, I don't know why I'd want to mess with it any more.

I ran a quick 50 rounds through it this afternoon and love the feel of this gun right now. The trigger is positively P10C like in feel now. I'm probably going to drop a + connector in the rest of the Glocks too and hope the results are similar. Where as before, there was a long puddle of lumpy mush with an indifferent break somewhere in the middle, now there is a smooth bit of pre-travel, the wall and a beautiful break.

If you like a good tactile trigger in a striker fired gun, drop less than $6 and give one of these a shot.

jk1229

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2014
    United States
    I just got done with another Glock trigger job and this one was to my spare G30sf. I went with a Phantom trigger and striker safety along with the Glock + connector. I have - or Ghost connectors in most other Glocks but I was reading about how the + connector gave a more tactile trigger feel and I have to say that I really like the results. The combination I have in the gun right now gives me a really smooth, short take up and then a firm wall with a crisp 5 lbs break. The reset is just as nice too. I can probably drop the pull a tad with polish and a heavier trigger spring, but I don't know if I really want to. The feel is so good right now, I don't know why I'd want to mess with it any more.

I ran a quick 50 rounds through it this afternoon and love the feel of this gun right now. The trigger is positively P10C like in feel now. I'm probably going to drop a + connector in the rest of the Glocks too and hope the results are similar. Where as before, there was a long puddle of lumpy mush with an indifferent break somewhere in the middle, now there is a smooth bit of pre-travel, the wall and a beautiful break.

If you like a good tactile trigger in a striker fired gun, drop less than $6 and give one of these a shot.
    Good evening Sir,

I was doing research on how to make the glock trigger as good as a CZ P10C and I came across your post. What is your setup right now? I'd like to get a lighter but crisp break like a 1911 but would settle for a P10C feeling trigger. Based on my research, i would try to get the 8 lb connector, 6 lb trigger spring, reduced power safety plunger spring and a 4 lb striker spring. My only concern right now is primer strikes as a result of going reduced power striker spring. Has yours been reliable? Thank you in advance.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’ve moved away from the reduced power striker springs. The factory + connector with a RockYourGlock trigger and lighter plunger spring gives me about a 6# trigger with a very good feel (for a Glock). This combo gives a clean bit of pre-travel, wall and crisp break. While it sounds heavy at 6#, it does not feel heavy to me. The lighter striker spring was not a big enough improvement in trigger feel to warrant the possibility of a light strike for me.

jk1229

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2014
    United States
    Thank you for your response. I just ordered the + connector, reduced power safety plunger spring, reduced power striker springs to experiment with and a 6 lb trigger return spring. I hope I can get close to the trigger feel of an oem CZ P10C.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I used to use the New York 1 with a 3.5 connector for my old duty G22. I tapped the trigger housing to put a set screw for over travel. Everything polished to a mirror. Worked well but I still hated transitioning from the 1911. Bah humbug!!

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I used to use the New York 1 with a 3.5 connector for my old duty G22. I tapped the trigger housing to put a set screw for over travel. Everything polished to a mirror. Worked well but I still hated transitioning from the 1911. Bah humbug!!

If you compare every trigger to the 1911 you will be continually disappointed.

Sheepdog103

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2019
    Fishers
    Good evening Sir,

I was doing research on how to make the glock trigger as good as a CZ P10C and I came across your post. What is your setup right now? I'd like to get a lighter but crisp break like a 1911 but would settle for a P10C feeling trigger. Based on my research, i would try to get the 8 lb connector, 6 lb trigger spring, reduced power safety plunger spring and a 4 lb striker spring. My only concern right now is primer strikes as a result of going reduced power striker spring. Has yours been reliable? Thank you in advance.

Same question here!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pistolpete68
    Top Bottom