• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    I am sorry for all the Pats fans here. I mean who would cave to such lowly heights as to cheer for the patmedowns. C'mon guys (& gals).

Let's get real! Cheer for the Giants and hold your chin high!

ROFL....just waiting to see the response now especially since I hate both teams.......

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Many people go "Anyone but Obama," I in like manner always go "Anyone but the Pats" when the Colts aren't in it. Although, I was really hoping for the 49ers and Ravens to come to Indy. The match up we have will probably be better financially though.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I hated rooting for the Ravens. Made me feel a bit dirty. They're at the bottom of my barrel..but not THE bottom. THE bottom is reserved for the Patriots. Then the Jets. The Chargers and the Ravens are tied just above the Jets.

That said, I think that the 49ers Defense would give the Pats a much more difficult task. Those guys can play some football. They harried Manning mercilessly last night. And if it weren't for two special teams gaffes by the SAME GUY, it'd be the 49ers coming to town.

Not that the Giants' D isn't good...because they are. I'd LOVE it is the Colts had a D-line like that. I just hope that they can harass Brady as much this time around as they did the last time.

And HOPEFULLY the Giants won't need an improbable drive-extending catch to help secure a win. Hope they can force Brady into a mediocre game and just pound pound pound the ball against a Pats D that gives up a lot of yards.

Go Giants!!!!

-J-

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    This is THE ONLY matchup i didnt want to see in the superbowl. I honestly dont care who wins and am not pulling for either team

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Although I'm a Packers fan, I guess I'll have to root for the Giants. I could never root for an old AFL team nor for an expansion team.

At this point, I feel sorry for Indianapolis. Imagine being overrun by New Yorkers and turkey-herders!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Been a Giants fan since junior high. I still remember staying up to watch Super Bowl Whatever when Norwood missed the last second field goal. I had to do the victory dance silently so I wouldn't wake my mom. (Too bad we can't replace Caldwell with Parcells.)

I'd be rooting for the NYG over just about anybody (Colts excepted) and against the Patsies regardless of who was the other team. I despise Bellicheat and Brady with a passion.

Go Giants!

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was born in NY as a Giants fan. :D I've been saying it all season (OK, I predict this EVERY season...) Eli Manning, SuperBowl XLVI MVP!!!

Top Bottom