• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got the wife a Shield and she wants to try appendix carry. Had a Blade-tech Klipt that I didn't like, as the material was too thin and didn't feel good for appendix carrying. Was looking at the Blackhawk ARC, but need something with a sweat guard, both to keep the gun from rubbing the skin and to keep sweat from getting on the gun. Suggestions would be appreciated :)

Fizzerpilot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2016
    Avon
    My wife appendix carries her LC9s with the Can Can Concelament holster. She loves it.

She wears the Hip Hugger Micro

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My wife appendix carries her LC9s with the Can Can Concelament holster. She loves it.

She wears the Hip Hugger Micro

Thanks for the suggestion. That one looks like a Shield may stick up too much above the material and onto skin, but we may try to find one in a store somewhere to look at, to see if it'll work.

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    G-Code INCOG w spare mag caddy is a well made product and provides the option of tucked or untucked.

I use either one of these holsters or a Comp-Tac Infidel for 330 IWB carry.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'd recommend the Remora IWB No Clip holster. They make one with a sweatguard and the price is right. I have been appendix carrying my Shield in one for a month or so this way and the holster stays put with all types of pants. I've cut the grass while carrying it, walked all day at the zoo, and even practiced jumping up and down, it stays put no matter what. I like the Remora so much, I bought one for my fullsize and compact guns as well.

https://www.remoraholsterstore.com/REMORA-IWB-INSIDE-THE-WAISTBAND-HOLSTER-p/iwb.htm

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'd recommend the Remora IWB No Clip holster. They make one with a sweatguard and the price is right. I have been appendix carrying my Shield in one for a month or so this way and the holster stays put with all types of pants. I've cut the grass while carrying it, walked all day at the zoo, and even practiced jumping up and down, it stays put no matter what. I like the Remora so much, I bought one for my fullsize and compact guns as well.

https://www.remoraholsterstore.com/REMORA-IWB-INSIDE-THE-WAISTBAND-HOLSTER-p/iwb.htm

I'll have to try one T-DOGG, thanks :yesway:

poweraddict

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    Greenfield
    I really like my versacarry for my shield. I've also used a versacarry on an XD with a 5inch barrel and both of the firearms stayed secure with the system.

Top Bottom