• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    My son-inlaw,grandson and I did some shooting today.. My grandson is 4yrs old and he wanted to shoot his gun so his daddy let him shoot it for the first time and we were talking to him about gun safety... Here he is shooting his daisy BB gun at a box with a target on it and he didn't do bad he was hitting the target alot at about 25ft... It was a good time.. His daddy and I shot after he got done, he loved watching us shoot.. View attachment 31471 View attachment 31470 Shooting from a old bench made to fit in the reece hitch of a truck, but we got the hitch part setting on a concrete block and it worked great.. Sorry for the title "sooting " should proof read before posting... lol o'well you get the just of it..

Last edited:

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    I don't have natural grandkids yet, but have 7 kids from 2 families that I'm Grandpaw to. I don't know who enjoys the time spent together most, them or me. Its funny their weapon of choice, Hi Point 995 Carbine with an ATI Stock, Red Dot Sight and cammo paint. I have a Colt M4 .22 they enjoy quite a dit to. Happy Shooting!

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    My son-inlaw is wanting to talk the grandson coon hunt'n this fall so I guess I will be going coon hunt'n too.... More good time to come... ;)

Last edited:

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    I remember going out with my father and grandfather, no better time spent in my opinion. Can't wait to do the same when the time comes.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    My son-inlaw called and wanted to do some shoot'n so I took my bench and targets over to his farm and we got set up and my grandson said pap I want to shoot too, so we got to talking to him about gun safety and we let him shoot first with his BB gun and it even had a safety on it, never knew they had safety's on a BB gun but it did and that was cool... But it was a great time, later in the day they all came over for supper at the house and all the grandson talked about was wanting to go shoot'n again, so I think he is hooked... It was nice to be there for his first time shooting even if it was just a BB gun.. Great times and even greater memories... I sure love them boys, he has a little brother that will get to do the same thing one of theses days, but he ain't even a year old yet... I think it crazy for people to judge when the time is right for a child to start shoot'n its up to the child and his dad when they want to start letting them start shooting every child is diffrent and its really up to there parents to make that call and no one else... just my 2 cents on that.. If I would of had a 22 without a scope on it I would of let the grandson shoot it if he wanted, maybe next time...????

Last edited:

Informed Decision

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Evansville
    I recall being the middle one.. Grandpa-in-law, me & my son going shooting. That was a good time! Now I'm the Grandpa, I need to wait a little while before any of my grand kids can go shooting. That way I can be a child abuser too!!! LOL

Top Bottom