• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I was grabbing some .380 and before the girl rang me up she asked "will that be all for you today?" and I said "yep. unless you have .22lr" and she said "yep. we just got some in." and then she takes out a key and unlocks a cabinet below the cash register and there's a case of CCI sleeves. I thought to myself "well I guess you now have to specifically ask for it"...{{{shrug}}} whatevs...

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I could only take a guess but I'll bet managers are controlling the .22 ammo and locking it up so the sideways employees don't stake a claim before it hits the shelves.

flatout

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2013
    New Palestine
    I was in there a few weeks ago when they had their "Hunting Sale". As I walked up to the counter, there were two employees taking the 22's out of the case (100 rd sleeves of CCI standard velocity) and stuffing them under the cabinet below the register. I did not ask them why they were doing that but I did ask that they stick three on top of the counter and ring them up, which they did. Normally they would limit the sale to one box per customer (ammo Nazis), but not that day. Apparently they were sitting on a treasure trove of it for it to still be there days later! For all I know there is still some under there.

Top Bottom