• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    In the words of the youth of today . . .

WHATEVER. :rolleyesedit:

Note how I cleverly combine the impertinent "whatever" with the equally impudent rolling of the eyes in order to fully capture the insolence of today's kids.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Dear Bonny Prince Kirk:

If it's the Ides of March, should I notify Julius Caesar that I'm carrying if I get pulled over by the police?

Is it legal to carry in the public library if I don't like the art displays on the walls?

If I've just been released from a maximum security prison after serving two concurrent life sentences, do I need to wait until I'm off of parole before I apply for my gun permit? Should I apply for the 4-year or the lifetime permit?

Is it legal to carry in a bank while I am robbing it? I don't want to risk losing my permit by carrying where it is illegal. If a police officer approaches me while I'm there, should I tell him I am carrying?

Dearest rhino:

1. Bonny Prince Charlie was a Scot and the Scots lost and we put their rock under our throne.

2. When carrying, it is the law in Texas, and thus everywhere, that you wear a toga like Julius Caesar. It is in your best interest to wear a toga and speak Latin wherever you happen to be and just not in Rome.

3. Library? You can barely read, why would you be in a lie-berry?

4. Be advised that you can use your Department of Corrections ID card when applying for your carry license but it will likely draw the attention of the top cops of the Indiana State Police, if they are up from their naps.

5. Bank? Why would you be in a bank? Cashing in your penny jar for gasoline?

Dear Kirk:

Long time listener, first time caller, here. Does my LCH information appear if my DL is run during a traffic stop? If yes, should I notify the officer that I am not wearing underwear?

Go ahead caller. You say you have a critter under your sink? Does it sould like . . . ARARARARARARARARAR?

I advise approaching random police officers and advising as to your underwear status at all times. I go a step further and advise of my flossing habits as well.

The responses are:

1. State Police: "Good, thanks for telling us. It's the law."
    2. Sheriff's deputies: "What's dental floss?"
    3. City police, especially IMPD: "Thank goodness you are talking to us instead of running from us or fighting us. Can I buy you coffee and learn more about flossing?"

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think I am wearing underwear today. It's tough to know for sure, though; I only wear thongs.

Last edited:

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Dear Sir Lord Freemans,

1) Is it legal to carry a gun in a strip club? I ask this question as I would hate to have a "printing" issue in the "champaign" room.

2) Is there a limit on how many guns I can carry at a time? I like to keep about 6 on me at all times, but a gunshop employee said that is illegal, he says he is a retired navy seal and a space shuttle doorgunner, so he really knows what he is talking about.

3) Off topic, can you help me sell my boat?

Top Bottom